Back to Top
Natural Walnut HDF Laminate Flooring
- Plank Size: 1214mm x 193mm
- Thickness: 8 mm
- Range: AC3
- Material: HDF Laminate Flooring
- Anti – bacterial
- Easy Installation
- Ideal for Indian Climate
- Area per Box: 20.17 sqft
NOTE: Availability and delivery charge varies as per your location. Chat with us on WhatsApp to confirm the product availability and delivery charge before placing the order.
Log in to see Pro Prices
Hover Image to Zoom
Laminate Flooring is a floating glue less click locked & sealed flooring. Laminated Flooring is generally a HDF based tongue and groove interlocking flooring system that rest on top of the existing substrate. Its popular due to its ease of installation & its simple maintenance, easy cleaning methods, resistance to stains & a very durable surface.
- A wear resistant Surface Layer
- A Printed Decorative paper layer
- The Core : Comprising of HDF 8 mm
- The balancing paper that lends balance to the construction
- Uniquely designed locking profile with perfect fit
- High Density Fibreboard - High Quality
- Meets European Standard EN13329
- Ideal for the Indian Sub-tropical Climate
- Anti Bacterial
- State of the art Glue Kitchen
The Construction of Laminate Flooring Has Essentially Four Layers:
Why Action TESA flooring?
The Essenza range of flooring is a specially designed solution most versatile for domestic application & will stand up to consisten daily foot traffic - Ideal for Bedroom/Family Room/Hotek Rooms.
|Product Size||1214mm x 193mm|
|Material Name||HDF Laminate Flooring|
|Brand Name||Action TESA|